Hi and hello!
Since packing all our stuff and moving I have not found much time to bring more books into our new home (though, I don’t think my husband minds my lack of book purchasing). I’ve also felt like my TBR has outgrown what I could have ever imagined and felt that hauling less books would be beneficial in a multitude of ways. Also – how many times do book bloggers or book tubers talk about this besides all the damn time? It’s a common problem for many so I know I’m not totally alone (right??).
I have not made too many grand purchases over the past few months, but the books I have acquired I would like to share. These few have been since (gasp!) November. Let’s take a look.
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Last Scene Alive by Charlaine Harris
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend
- After the Fire by Will Hill
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer
- A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein
- The Cerulean by Amy Ewing
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
Tell me your thoughts here. Anything you’ve recently read? I’m super intrigued about After the Fire. Anyone??