Hi Bookish Fans!
The past few TTT I haven’t been super interested to participate in so I was happy to see this Top Ten idea. That Artsy Reader Girl hosts Top Ten Tuesday on her page, so if you haven’t checked that out yet you clearly should!
This week is:
Bookish Worlds I’d Want to Live In
1. The Wizarding World from Harry Potters. Let’s be honest – did ANYONE think this wouldn’t be on most people’s list? It’s almost a given for SO many reasons. I care not to explain them all this TTT. You know. You all know.
2. Sookie Stackhouse’s world. I have NO shame in admitting this despite the series being a guilty pleasure and sometimes cheesy, I love this world. It’s like ours but full of various beings that I’ve always loved reading about.
3. Such a unique, colorful, extraordinary place to explore that I wouldn’t mind stepping into for a time.
4. I mean.
5. An anarchy-run world with superheros, villains, and no true understanding of the line between them? Yup.
6. You had me at “space”.
7. While not my favorite book, there is no denying the beauty and charm of the circus. To live in that, seemingly untouched from the surrounding world, is superbly appealing.
8. Minus being in a massive war, the rest of this and the stories from LOTR I’m all about. Elves especially!
9. While this might be hectic and crazy, exploring all that is involved here would bemagically exceptional.
10. Only if I can turn into an animal, though. Can I make that call? Oh well, I am.
- What worlds would you like (or not like) to live in?