Hi Bookish Fans!
I did worse than ever in April at avoiding buying books. In fact, let’s talk about this – many people have some sort of weakness when it comes to being stressed: some people eat chocolate, some drink with their friends, and some of us (me) buy books. So…that’s where we are. No take-backs.
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
- A Midsummer Night #nofilter by William Shakespeare & Brett Wright
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- The Orphan’s Tale by Pam Jenoff
- Ruin by John Gwynne
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
I regret nothing.
- Which of these have you read or not yet read?
- I want to get into the Sanderson hype – what do you think?
- What books did you get in April?