Happy Tuesday from the desert. It rained today (which means everyone here throws their arms up and runs around screaming like wild, rabid animals). Today we have a Top Ten Tuesday! What a fun phrase. Top Ten Tuesday. Fun Phrase…. ah life is thrilling.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week is (drum roll, please)……
Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Septeys
- A beautful set of the Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Every boxed set of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Son by Lois Lowry
- The Shell Collector by Anthony Doerr
- Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare
- Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
- The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Is it odd I had an exceptionally hard time completing this list? Realistically I have a list too large to count when it comes to books I’d like to buy, but narrowing it down to 10 I’d REALLY want to buy first if I could pick (instead of thrift store finding) was difficult.
Some of these I’ve read and would just like to own while others I have not read. What a mix, eh?
Did any of these make anyone’s list, I’m curious!?